Tuesday, August 08, 2006

STOMACH PAIN ):
ahhhh! stupid aunty red

alright , have gt a bad experience to share.
smelled a rly strong flowery smell in the evening.
smellled like those perfumey kinda.
the smell lingered around me for abt half an hr.
usually if neighbours with perfume walk past.
the smell would just last for say , 5mins. wth!
but i kept quiet & didnt reacted because i read abt scary encounters on those books. then at night around 1am
was wearing a black top yesternight. said to be attractive to the evil
chatting with chris on msn.
then suddenly the wind was like damn big lar.
then got quite afraid , but continued doing stuffs.
then it started to rain. god!
keep asking chris to talk to me. hahah!
& my kitchen is just right behind me.
and the door is those kinda sliding door type.
so theres a thing below for the door to slide.
& if someone walks over there will be a tap sound.
then i suddenly hear a tap sound.
turned around & saw a shadow , not really a shadow.
just like someone walked into the kitchen & the little glimpse of it.
thought it was my mom , so i went to look.
but theres REALLY NO ONE.
so i ran into my mom's room & told my mom to acc me out to off the comp.


& i swear its rly the truth im speaking , who would dare lie during this month - -'



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home